Director Al Moreau began his career in physical therapy over 30 years ago for one reason - to help people improve the quality of their lives. It is this same belief that inspires his team to provide personalized, effective care so that you can return to your active lifestyle.
With his many years of clinical practice, extensive experience as a physical therapist, and countless hours of continuing education, Al Moreau can easily be considered an expert in proper and effective treatment of your physical therapy needs. His team maintains high standards through their solid educational background and the quality of care they provide.
The treatment you receive at Moreau Physical Therapy reflects our commitment to powerful results. To better serve you, we treat a variety of conditions including:
- Sports Injuries
- Neurological disorder and dysfunction caused by stroke, Parkinson's, head injuries, diabetes, etc.
- Back and neck pain and injuries
- Occupational / Hand Therapy
- Injuries and pain of the lower (hip, knees, ankles) and upper (shoulder, elbow, wrist) extremities
- Postsurgical rehabilitation
- Acute and chronic injuries
- Hand injuries and disease