Moreau Physical Therapy is based in Louisiana and provides our clients with Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Hand Therapy, Speech Therapy, Pediatric Therapy, and Aquatic Therapy Services. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our amazing staff is ready to help with all your therapy needs!
Mark Fay PT, Clinical Director Physical Therapist
- Masters Degree in Physical Therapy from Louisiana Health Sciences Center in New Orleans
- Bachelors of Science in Athletic Training from the University of Florida
- Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling, ASTYM, AR, and Kinesio Taping Method
Mark’s clinical interests include general orthopedics, working with runners, and the rehabilitation of shoulder injuries. Mark lives in Baton Rouge with his wife Julie. He is a Member of the Louisiana Physical Therapy Association, American Physical Therapy Association, and the American Society of Shoulder and Elbow Therapists. In his free time, he enjoys running, traveling, and Florida Gator Sports!
Lakoya Porter LOTR
Bio Coming Soon.....
Mary Marretta Ideal Protein Coach Nutrition/Weight Loss Coach-Ideal Protein
- Ideal Protein Coach for Moreau Physical Therapy in Baton Rouge
- AFAA Personal Training and Weight Training Certified
- Nutrition Express Coordinator
- Johnny G. Spinning Certified
Mary has been an Ideal Protein coach since January, 2013. She has over 13 years of experience as an assistant and manager for LA Weight Loss. During her free time, Mary enjoys going to spinning class and spending time with her friends and family. Mary loves sports, football, music, dancing, and having coffee with friends. Mary coaches the Ideal Protein weight loss protocol at our Perkins Road and Jefferson Highway Moreau Physical Therapy locations.
Mark Fay PT, Clinical Director
Lakoya Porter LOTR
Mary Marretta Ideal Protein Coach