Moreau Physical Therapy is based in Louisiana and provides our clients with Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Hand Therapy, Speech Therapy, Pediatric Therapy, and Aquatic Therapy Services. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our amazing staff is ready to help with all your therapy needs!
Robin G. Oceguera PT,DPT, Clinical Director Physical Therapist
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with a concentration in Human Movement from Louisiana State University
- Certified in Dry Needling and Graston Technique
Robin has previously worked in the following clinical settings; Acute Care, Inpatient rehabilitation, Outpatient rehabilitation, and Home Health Care. Robin’s primary interests are in manual therapy, post-operative care, sports related injuries, lymphedema and geriatrics. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, cooking and spending time with her friends and family. Robin is Clinical Director of the Central location.
Devyn Bloom PT, DPT Physical Therapist
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from LSU Health Sciences Center in New Orleans, LA
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Louisiana State University
Devyn enjoys working with patients with a variety of diagnoses ranging from orthopedic to neurologic. Devyn is currently enrolled in a Neurologic Rehabilitation residency program and will have the opportunity to earn a Neurologic Clinical Specialist certification. Devyn believes in the four seasons of Louisiana: crawfish, snowball, football, and Mardi Gras. Devyn enjoys spending her time with her friends, her family, and, of course, her Australian Shepherd named Kaiya.
Megan Crisler PTA PTA
- Graduate of Our Lady of the Lake College in Physical Therapy Assisting
- Certified in Graston Technique®
- Trained in lower extremity taping techniques
Megan’s primary specialties are in orthopedics, sport-specific injury, manual therapy, and general strength and conditioning. Megan currently resides in Zachary with her husband. She enjoys spending time with her two nephews, fishing in her pond, and relaxing in her free time. She can not say no to sweets and believes most obstacles in life are inspirational.
Courtney Hutson PT, MPT Physical Therapist
- Masters of Physical Therapy from the University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology with a minor in Psychology from Louisiana State University
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association and the Louisiana Physical Therapy Association
- Certified in Dry Needling, Graston Technique, & Trained in Vestibular Rehabilitation
Courtney has since worked in outpatient, home health and LTAC settings. Her primary interests are in orthopedics, manual therapy, posture and spine related
disorders, and vestibular rehabilitation. Courtney has specialized training in mechanical diagnosis and treatment through the McKenzie Institute, balance and fall prevention, Graston technique, and spinal manipulation. She and her husband, Bryan, have 3 children and live in Central, LA. Courtney enjoys spending time with her family, spending time outdoors, watching movies, and relaxing. Courtney treats patients at our Central Location.
Robin G. Oceguera PT,DPT, Clinical Director
Devyn Bloom PT, DPT
Megan Crisler PTA
Courtney Hutson PT, MPT