Moreau Physical Therapy is a leader in outpatient therapy services with 17 locations in south Louisiana including the Acadiana, Baton Rouge and New Orleans Areas.
Existing local clinics include Carencro, Opelousas, and Port Barre.
Our lafayette team offers physcial, occupational, and speech therapy services: specializing in neurological and orthopedic conditions.
Our amazing staff is ready to help with all your therapy needs!
Kristin Hornsby PT, DPT PT, DPT
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with a concentration in Human Movement from University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Trained in Manual Therapy and Vestibular Disorders
Kristin is passionate about providing orthopedic therapy to relieve her patients of the pain they have been suffering from in their lower backs, necks, knees, hips, ankles, shoulders, and beyond. She also enjoys working with neurologic populations (stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, and other nervous system disorders). Kristin is a Lafayette native, she has an infectious laugh, and has truly never met a stranger. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her Labradoodle, Roux, and her husband, Ben.
Jessica Beitzel Clinical Director M.C.D., CCC-SLP
Lauren Ashurst MS, LOTR MS, LOTR
- Masters of Occupational Therapy from the University of NC at Chapel Hill
Specializes in Neurological Rehabilitation
- Additional focus on management of visual and perceptual impairments following brain injury
- LSVT (Lee Silverman Voice Therapy) certified
- NDT (Neuro-Developmental Treatment) trained
Lauren has previously worked in acute care, rehabilitation, and home health settings. She enjoys working with neurologic and geriatric populations (CVA, spinal cord injury, brain injury, other nervous system disorders). She has an additional interest in low vision and visual perceptual training. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, hiking, camping, reading, gardening, and spending time with her family.
Kristin Hornsby PT, DPT
Jessica Beitzel Clinical Director
Lauren Ashurst MS, LOTR
Certifications and Specialized Services:
- LSVT BIG & LOUD Certifications: an evidence-based treatment approach to improve movement, balance, and voice for individuals with Parkinson's Disease and other neurological disorders.
- Neuro-IFRAH: approach in treatment and management of adults with hemiplegia from a stroke or brain injury.
- VITALSTIM: Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation to treat dysphagia.