COVID-19 Update: Telehealth Update and Clinic Safety Protocol
To Our Valued Patients:
Our clinic is open for essential visits. Should you feel more comfortable continuing your therapy at home, you can schedule video visits with our therapists. Keeping your safety in mind, we now offer telehealth/video visits. Our patients with Medicare may now take advantage of this option.
Amid the growing concerns surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to ensure that your health and safety is our top priority.
In addition to our regular cleaning procedures, we are elevating our processes to keep our clinics safe.
• COVID-19 screening questionnaire is performed on anyone entering the premises.
• Infrared non-touch thermometers are used.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our clinics.
• Our staff is wearing masks at all times.
• Our staff will alter treatment to keep patients at a safe distance from each other.
In addition to our measures, we ask that our patients:
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard the tissue in the trash.
• Keep disinfectant wipes/sanitizer with you.
• If you are not feeling well contact the office about rescheduling your next appointment.
If you have any questions about continuing your therapy plan, please contact us. We will continue to update you as conditions evolve.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone healthy and safe.
The Team at Moreau Physical Therapy