Baton Rouge – Jefferson Hwy
Moreau Physical Therapy is based in Louisiana and provides our clients with Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Hand Therapy, Speech Therapy, Pediatric Therapy, and Aquatic Therapy Services. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our amazing staff is ready to help with all your physical therapy needs!
Jennifer Marino PT, DT
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Louisiana State University
- Trained in Dry Needling
Jennifer specializes in orthopedic injuries and neurological disorders. She also has a background in Industrial rehabilitation. Jennifer has a strong passion for educating her patients, helping them attain a well-rounded mindset, and to achieve a healthier lifestyle. In her free time, Jennifer enjoys hanging out with her family, friends, and her dog Brinkley.
Kristin Guedry PT, DPT, ATC
Mary Marretta Nutrition/Weight Loss Coach-Ideal Protein
- Ideal Protein Coach for Moreau Physical Therapy in Baton Rouge
- AFAA Personal Training and Weight Training Certified
- Nutrition Express Coordinator
- Johnny G. Spinning Certified
Mary has been an Ideal Protein coach since January, 2013. She has over 13 years of experience as an assistant and manager for LA Weight Loss. During her free time, Mary enjoys going to spinning class and spending time with her friends and family. Mary loves sports, football, music, dancing, and having coffee with friends. Mary coaches the Ideal Protein weight loss protocol at our Perkins Road and Jefferson Highway Moreau Physical Therapy locations.