Moreau Physical Therapy is based in Louisiana and provides our clients with Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Hand Therapy, Speech Therapy, Pediatric Therapy, and Aquatic Therapy Services. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our amazing staff is ready to help with all your therapy needs!
Brandi Mullen Clinical Director M.A., CCC-SLP
- Masters of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication from Louisiana State University
- ASHA Certified Speech-Language Pathologist
- NMES/Vital Stim Certified, and Certified in CPR
Brandi has a passion for helping both the adult and pediatric population realize their full communication, swallowing, and cognitive potential. She joined the staff of Moreau Physical Therapy in October of 2013, and truly feels rewarded by helping her patients improve their quality of life. She enjoys spending time with her friends and family, hunting, and attending country music concerts.
Baileigh Shea PT,DPT
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Louisiana State University
Baileigh enjoys educating her patients and others around her, providing them with the tools to live active and healthy lifestyles. She strives to maintain a positive attitude and to create an enjoyable and interactive experience for each patient. Baileigh is a native of New Orleans, LA and enjoys spending time with her family and friends, practicing yoga, cheering on the LSU tigers and New Orleans Saints, as well as painting and drawing.
Maria Lauer COTA/L
Amy Sullivan MS, CF-SLP
Tracie Champagne MA, CF-SLP
Brandi Mullen Clinical Director