Monday, May 18th, 2020
Louisiana has moved to Phase One which removes the Stay at Home order. It is recommended that high risk individuals should continue to stay at home, except for essential activities, like getting food or medical care.
Moreau Physical Therapy is restoring regular patient visits following strict protection and social distancing guidelines.
We have been open with limited availability for patient visits since the beginning of the COVID 19 pandemic. Now that the mandates have been lifted, we are increasing our capacity, while still utilizing extreme safety measures.
We will continue to take extra precautions as advised by the CDC and our Governor for your safety.
The following measures are in place:
- Incoming patients are asked a set of questions prior to scheduling and upon arrival, to screen for illness or close exposure to COVID 19.
- Temperatures are taken for all staff, clients, and patients upon entering the clinic. Anyone with a temperature > 100 will be asked to reschedule their visit.
- There is no congregating in the waiting room. We are physically distancing all patients by 6’ or more and ask those attending with a patient to wait outside.
- We are thoroughly cleaning all surfaces after patient contact and frequently touched areas.
- Staff and patients must wear masks unless there is a critical reason to not do so. We ask patients to please bring their own masks unless not feasible.
- Frequent hand washing by staff is,performed and patients are asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the clinic.
- Forms are available electronically as well as a tightly controlled credit card storing system to eliminate the need for you to touch multiple items.
We want you to have the option to seek the care you need and feel safe receiving your care. If you need to continue to stay home, we are also able to see you via virtual visits. This has been a successful way of treatment for many of our patients.
Moreau is ready to help you get back to being healthy and active!